Olympia: Jump For Glory by Rohan



Olympia:Jump for Glory by Shoo Rayner is a great book!







This book is about: ' Olly really wants to win the Boys Jumping Competition. And he really wants to beat his arch enemy Spiro. Will his meeting with Leon the tree cutter help him to win the competition?'


I liked this book because it shows that even when you feel you aren't good with a sport, you can still do well.


My favourite characters are Olly and Leon. I like Olly because he is the main character. I like Leon because in the pictures he looks really scary but actually he is really nice.


I rate this book 10 out of 10 because it is good.


You should definetly read this book by Shoo Rayner.

This reveiw is by Rohan Tauro, age 9 from the High School of Dundee.

No comments:

Post a Comment