Everything I Know About You












Everything I Know About You
by Belinda Hollyer

Lizzie is used to her little brother's wild imagination, but he has gone too far this time! She really doesn't mind when he pretends he is a dragon, even when she has to pretend to be a princess, tied to a rock for hours at a time, but this is too much to bear! Eric claims to have seen their mother working in the gift shop at the Natural History Museum. It just can't be her, she died five years ago when Eric was just two. But, what if it is? Dad is acting awfully strange, he is definitely keeping some secrets. Lizzie is determined to get to the bottom of the mystery.

I really loved this book. The relationship between the family was really interesting to observe and it is so well written. Although, I don't think I could have been nearly as patient as Lizzie is with her little brother, Eric. I think he would have driven me insane! I will be looking for more books by this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment